Name change procedure for students

Student requests to change their name 

Student requests to change their name should be made to the academic services office.

There is a form in the student portal that can be filled out by first logging into the student portal and going to the Forms and Handbooks section on the left hand menu.

The name change form is listed in the Academic Services section about halfway down.

You can also send the request to or call (636) 949-4954 to get assistance on updating your information.


0% helpful - 1 review


Article ID: 70354
Thu 1/17/19 12:20 PM
Thu 12/9/21 2:56 PM